Friday, July 15, 2011

Better Than Any Award

          "A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
                                                                                    
                                                                                   ~Sent By Lysha

          L.K. and I have been best friends from the absolute start. We knew each other before we started school, for we were both in a beauty pageant together. L.k. came in 1st place while I ended up in runner up. It is amazing, to me, how all through out school we hung out, played, laughed, cried, helped, and loved, together. Honestly I couldn't ask for more. We have grown up together as the two "sisters" that never fought but instead cared. Even to this exact day we share secrets and call each other up at midnight just to make conversation. 
         The feeling of knowing that i always have a true friend 100% there for me puts so much reassurance and confidence inside of me I cant help but smile until my cheeks hurt. <3 
         




                                        We Truly Are Best Friends. Forever & Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment